Manka Bros Studios - Home
Manka Bros Businesses
Manka Bros Studios - Home
Manka Bros Theatrical Manka Bros Television Group Manka Music Group Manka Bros Publishing Group Broadway Manka Manka Faith Manka Kids Manka Bros Corporate
Chairman's Blog - Manka Bros. Studios
Manka Bros Message Boards
Manka Blogs
Contact Manka Bros
Christian Bale Fired From Manka Bros. Film - Khan Manka, Jr. - The Chairman's Blog

Christian Bale Fired From Manka Bros. Film

| | Comments (6) | TrackBacks (0)
Good morning.

christian_bale_small.jpgI have some very disturbing news. Following an incredibly profane and violent tirade on the set of Manka Bros.' upcoming family film "My Little Kitten", the lead actor, Christian Bale, has been fired from the production. This was not an easy decision. However, after you all hear the disturbing audio captured on the set, you will most likely agree with my decision.

From what I understand, Mr. Bale said these horrible things to one of the kitten wranglers named Shane. It was also said in front of children, parents, puppeteers and several members of PETA. I have put out an immediate offer to the great actor Russell Crowe to fill Mr. Bale's position.

[PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE FOR FULL AUDIO AND OUR PRESS RELEASE]

Christian Bale Fired from Manka Bros. Films "My Little Kitten"

Please join me in wishing Mr. Bale only the best in all his future endeavors (though they won't be with this studio).

khan_jr1_small.jpgKhan Manka, Jr. - Chairman & CEO - Manka Bros. Studios

0 TrackBacks

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Christian Bale Fired From Manka Bros. Film.

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://mankabros.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/jpgordo/managed-mt/mt-tb.cgi/298

6 Comments

John perry said:

that guy is out of control. I didn't even know we were doing a movie with him. I heard about the Terminator thing. Very similar kind of tirade.

John Perry - MBS Comedy Development

Hollywood Producer said:

What? You guys are just making up shit now.

Molly Glover said:

That outburst is not very "Christian" of him. ha ha!

Khan Manka, Jr. said:

What the fuck? I didn't write that blog. That came from the Communications Department. I could care less about what an actor does on the set as long as they bring in money at the box office. We don't know the whole story. I have contacted Robin Rafe in Theatrical and asked about getting him back on the film.

DON'T EVER FUCKING BLOG IN MY NAME AGAIN! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

Khan Manka, Jr. - Chairman & CEO - Manka Bros. Studios

John Perry said:

I agree, sir. I think it was too harsh to fire Christian Bale. I'm glad you weren't involved in the decision.

John Perry - MBS Comedy Development

Another Tool said:

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I know you guys are kidding but I wish you weren't. I wish someone would run that guy out of the business on rail.

About Khan Manka, Jr.

Khan Manka, Jr. - Chairman & CEO - Manka Bros. StudiosKhan Manka, Jr. assumed the title of Chairman of the Board of Manka Bros. Studios - The World's Largest Media Company - following his father Harry Manka's death in 1976. Before that he was the member of several Southern California rock bands.

Follow KhanManka on Twitter