Manka Bros Studios - Home
Manka Bros Businesses
Manka Bros Studios - Home
Manka Bros Theatrical Manka Bros Television Group Manka Music Group Manka Bros Publishing Group Broadway Manka Manka Faith Manka Kids Manka Bros Corporate
Chairman's Blog - Manka Bros. Studios
Manka Bros Message Boards
Manka Blogs
Contact Manka Bros
Disregard The Jeff Weiner Rumors... - Khan Manka, Jr. - The Chairman's Blog

Disregard The Jeff Weiner Rumors...

| | Comments (16) | TrackBacks (0)
jeff_weiner_new.jpgGood morning.  I just want to take a moment to set the record straight.  Regardless of the various press reports out there, Jeff Weiner is NOT coming to Manka Bros. as President & COO.  Lloyd Grohl is firmly in that position and that is way it will remain as long as I take a breath on this planet.  I understand Mr. Weiner's strong desire to come to Manka Bros. - everyone wants their shot at the top - but we can't always have what we want.  I'm afraid Mr. Weiner will have to swallow his pride and stick with his current gig as President of LinkedIn (that's some sort of fence building company, I believe).

However, if he is as desperate as he seems in his desire to join Manka Bros., we do have a Business Analyst position open in our Strategic Planning department - but he would have to severely lower his salary expectations.

On the other hand, if Terry Semel decides to give up his life of fly fishing and moose farming in Montana to come to Manka Bros. as President & COO, then I will immediately kick Lloyd's ass out into the street.

khan_jr1_small.jpgKhan Manka, Jr. - Chairman & CEO - Manka Bros. Studios

0 TrackBacks

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Disregard The Jeff Weiner Rumors....

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://mankabros.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/jpgordo/managed-mt/mt-tb.cgi/292

16 Comments

Hollywood Producer said:

He's a failed internet guy. Why would you even want him, Khan?

Molly Glover said:

The blog says he doesn't want him. That's the point of it HPROD. It's all so confusing out there. There aren't people that do one thing great anymore. People who run phone companies move over to internet. Internet guys move over to movies. It's stupid. That's why everything is mediocre.

Lloyd Grohl said:

I really get annoyed that rumors get started and then I have to defend MYSELF. It's bullshit, Khan. Get your house in order or I really will leave.

Lloyd Grohl - President & COO - Manka Bros. Studios

Horace from Hollywood said:

Don't bring back Terry Semel. I thought Hollywood was done with that guy.

Dude Abides said:

What? Seriously?

Alan Seisman said:

What is your question, dude abides?

Manka Bros. Boards

Dude Abides said:

I'm just not quite sure what's happening here. I have to do a little more research.

Failed Internet Guy said:

hey, Hollywood Producer! Even us failed interest guys deserve high paying jobs. It's not our fault everyone else is dumber than us.

Anonymous said:

Thank God we can disregard those rumors. That would have been a fucking joke. Even as a joke it would have been a fucking joke.

Fred said:

I guess experience doesn't matter in the online world. It's just where you are that counts - not who you are. Crazy.

David Chang said:

The important thing is that he is not coming here. Lloyd Grohl will remain the President and we're moving forward.

David Chang - CFO - Manka Bros. Studios

louis malle said:

Now you guys can really focus on continuing to make really shitty crap.

rooskyred said:

You fucking Manka brothers piss me off. First of all you don't exist. Second of all you drag real people into your fantasy world and bad mouth. I have no respect for you. For shame manka bros.

Ethan Rubidoux said:

Hey rooskyred! When we are cut, do we not bleed?

Ethan Rubidoux - President - Manka Bros. Consumer Products, Broadway Manka, Manka Sports, Manka Bros. Digital Distribution and Manka Other

rooskyred said:

No, you do you not bleed! You're not real!

Ethan Rubidoux said:

Is there a new rumor? Because I thought we already covered this. Maybe it's back on the radar (but not really back on the radar, if you know what I mean).

About Khan Manka, Jr.

Khan Manka, Jr. - Chairman & CEO - Manka Bros. StudiosKhan Manka, Jr. assumed the title of Chairman of the Board of Manka Bros. Studios - The World's Largest Media Company - following his father Harry Manka's death in 1976. Before that he was the member of several Southern California rock bands.

Follow KhanManka on Twitter