Manka Bros Studios - Home
Manka Bros Businesses
Manka Bros Studios - Home
Manka Bros Theatrical Manka Bros Television Group Manka Music Group Manka Bros Publishing Group Broadway Manka Manka Faith Manka Kids Manka Bros Corporate
Chairman's Blog - Manka Bros. Studios
Manka Bros Message Boards
Manka Blogs
Contact Manka Bros
Dodger Stadium Suite Guest List - Game 2 (10/8/09) - Khan Manka, Jr. - The Chairman's Blog

Dodger Stadium Suite Guest List - Game 2 (10/8/09)

| | Comments (7) | TrackBacks (0)
dodger_stadium_suite.jpgGood morning.  I trust the Dodgers won last night.  They were ahead when I left with Mariska Hargitay after the 4th inning.

It was great to see everyone (except Jeffrey Katzenberg.  I extended the olive branch but it's going to take more time to patch things up after our disastrous meeting last week).

[Note to my assistant Vicky Adler-Modry:  You will notice the Johnny Walker Blue is nearly gone.  After incessant bitching by Bob Iger for me to open it, I let the baby have his bottle.  Please replace it for today's game with Johnny Walker Red for Barry Diller.  Also, Sumner Redstone dropped a fully-loaded chili dog on the new carpet.  Have it steam cleaned and send the bill to Viacom.  And, please be aware, Haim Saban thought he was on the list last night (he wasn't) and thinks he's on the list today (he isn't).]

Here is Manka Bros. Dodger Suite Guest List for Game 2 (10/8/09):

I look forward to seeing you all this afternoon.  Go Dodgers!

khan_jr1_small.jpgKhan Manka, Jr. - Chairman & CEO - Manka Bros. Studios - The World's Largest Media Company

0 TrackBacks

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Dodger Stadium Suite Guest List - Game 2 (10/8/09).

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://mankabros.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/jpgordo/managed-mt/mt-tb.cgi/426

7 Comments

Hollywood Producer said:

Yes, Khan, the Dodgers won. You're quite the fan.

Amber R. said:

It's all very bizarre. I never knew Bob Iger was such a drinker.

Fred Thomas Fred said:

That freakin game lasted nearly 4 hours last night. Something has got to be done about that. It's too much. You could see kids falling asleep in teh stands.

Haim Saban said:

I have to tell everyone that Khan is just kidding. He is quite the kidder. I don't know need his tickets. I have my own suite, thank you very much.

Shadow Steven's Ghost said:

Damn! I want to be your friend, Khan!

Leslie Hunley said:

My Dad was with the Goodyear Corporation his entire career....as a child I was fortunant to attend all the Forum-Angel Stadium-Disneyland-Knott's-Goodyear Blimp activities going on at the time. But NOTHING compared to Dodger Stadium (well, the blimp was and still is pretty hard to beat!) but.....such awsome memories, and so glad to be a part of LA, what a place...Haim and Cheryl, please email me if you wish to....I used to work with Haim at a company close to USC while I was finishing my senior year, and then for several years until I left work to raise a family.....We were transfered to Tucson for 3 years...there is NO PLACE LIKE LA, and no team like the Dodgers...Leslie lahunley@aol.com

Leslie Hunley said:

Yikes.....I should have checked my spelling before pressing "submit"....I was so excited about the Dodgers -being back home in LA - and a great LA weekend.....Well, it is too bad the Dodgers are not in the World Series, but they sure did good for the season.....my Dad finished his career in Philly so I got to attend many of their games....I have a soft spot for them this series.....Leslie Hunley lahunley@aol.com

did I mention I LOVE LA (: (: (:

About Khan Manka, Jr.

Khan Manka, Jr. - Chairman & CEO - Manka Bros. StudiosKhan Manka, Jr. assumed the title of Chairman of the Board of Manka Bros. Studios - The World's Largest Media Company - following his father Harry Manka's death in 1976. Before that he was the member of several Southern California rock bands.

Follow KhanManka on Twitter