Das Madchen Brust (1921 - silent - German titles)
- Sexy German import Gretchen Ziegelhausen
shows the Kaiser why she can spy better than a man.
Swells (1922 - silent)
- Jolly Chester
and a teenage Margie Louise
(in her first feature role!) star in this high-society comedy.
The Duchess Of Malfi (1923 - silent)
- The famous John Webster
play of love and betrayal. [Audiences rejected the insanely long title cards that audiences were required to read in order to faithfully adapt the play.]
Go, Carts, Go! (1924 - silent)
- World War I drama about a little known brigade of patriotic go-car soldiers who take on the even Kaiser war machine.
Glitter And Gams '24 (1924 - silent)
- Starring the beautiful Gam Gals
. Broadway comes to YOUR town!
Glitter And Gams '25 (1925 - silent)
- Starring the gorgeous Gam Gals
. Broadway comes to YOUR town... AGAIN!
Glitter And Gams '26 (1926 - silent)
- Starring the stunning Gam Gals
- but now featuring Margie Louise
. The girls sing and dance to save an orphanage!
Out In Left Field (1926 - silent)
- Before the Code drama about a homosexual ballplayer who wants to tell the world.
Gam Gals And Sailor Boys '27
- Beautiful Gals and heroic Boys dance and fight for freedom.
Gam Gals Melodies (1927 - silent)
- The best moments from 'Glitter and Gams '24,' 'Glitter and Gams '25,' 'Glitter and Gams '26,' and 'Gam Gals and Sailor Boys '27.'
I Want My Quarterback (1927 - silent)
- Rubber-faced funnyman Chester Billington
reached the pinnacle of his popularity with this farce about a backwoods misfit mistaken for the star college quarterback.
Bubble, Bubble Toilet Trouble (1927 - silent)
- Beloved bottle-spinning vaudevillian Chester Billington
makes his screen debut as a plumber who wreaks havoc in the bathroom of a wealthy, volatile executive. (A 26-year-old Alfred Hitchcock
was fired from the film by studio head Khan Manka (Sr.)
for his ‘complete lack of talent.’)
Phil E. Buster - State Senator (1927 - silent)
- Early Frank Capra
film (though he didn't take a name credit) that inspired 'Mr. Smith Goes To Washington.'
Moby Dick (1928 - silent but with actual whale SOUNDS!)
- Jolly Chester
stars as Ismael in this failed attempt at a four-hour high drama with an enormous amount of reading involved.
Clara Bow Fuck Fest (1928 - moments of sound)
- Home movies of Clara Bow
and several masked men having a 'cocktail party.' Feature a cameo by Margie Louise
! [Produced before the Code and distributed without the approval of Ms. Bow.]
Mister Fixer-Upper (1928 - SOUND!)
- Manka Bros. first talkie! Chester Billington's
madcap carpenter send-up. Film includes his well-publicized 'comic' attempt to shove a pool cue up a horse's anus. [The trick failed and the horse back-kicked Mr. Billington in the shin - breaking his leg in five parts.]
Tears Of A Crown (1928 - sound)
- Legendary screen beauty Anna Kullienscropa's first talky! A historical epic about a Swedish queen mourning the death of her beloved muskrat as war rages in her kingdom.