The Planet 4 (Earth Shield 4x) (2010)
- Movie adaptation based on the popular MC Comics
characters from the 1970s.
Skull Mark 2025 (2010)
- Skull Mark
(Earth's most kick ass bio-technologist), last seen in 'Skull Mark 1987,'
is transported to the future (2025) to fight a deadly virus that threatens life in 2004.
Senior Dance (2010)
- Fourth in the 'Dance'
movies following 2008's 'Junior Dance,'
2007's 'Sophomore Dance,'
and 2006's 'Freshman Dance.'
501 7th Avenue, Apt. 4D (2010)
- What do you do when horror sublets your apartment?
The 42nd Dimension (2010)
- Only one guy knows it exists, but who is going to believe Carl
, an overweight, twice divorced insurance adjuster from Akron. With the galaxy about to collapse on itself, the key to Earth's survival is in the 42nd Dimension
. They key to the 42nd Dimension
Eddie And The Magic Rattle Snake Bite (2010 - Manka Family)
- 10-year-old Eddie
is bitten by a magic rattle snake and goes on an adventure to save the Worm Princess
Arma-Gideon (2010 - Manka Faith)
- Armed with only a stack of Bibles
and his faith, Gideon
, and trusty side-kick Little Johnny Killyou
, spreads the Word and his own love in a post-apocalyptic world.
Beyond The Lost City (2010)
- 40 years in the making, this sequel to Manka Bros.' 1972 cult sci-fi hit 'The Lost City'
takes audiences BEYOND THE LOST CITY to... a different city (which is also lost)
Damn Straight (2010)
- Four gay male friends make a bet to see who can get into a serious straight relationship with a female the fastest. in order to win, the guy must get the woman to fall in love and agree to marry him. He will then dump her on Valentine's Day in a live streaming even with the excuse 'I've discovered I'm gay.'
Pope Rob The First (2011)
- Rob Schneider
(the actual person, not a character) accidentally kills the Pope. Before the other Cardinals find out, Rob changes clothes with the dead Pope and takes on his role - attempting to fool everyone, even God.
President Owes The Mob $10 Million Dollars (2011)
- The newly-elected President owes the Mob $10 million and they want it back. Because he only makes $400K a year, he has to work undercover on nights and weekends at various low level jobs in order to make the payments.
- After the fall of the Roman Empire
, many Romans crammed into a crudely built rocket ship and blasted off into space - landing on a planet that is today known as Uranus
. The Romans quickly set up a city state on the planet under the ruthless, all powerful dictator Galaxcaesar
- Animated. Cosa Nostra Lobsters
control the sea with iron claws. One clan, the Langostinos
, is the most notorious underwater family. Tagline: 'Mobsters - Where Everyone Sleeps With The Fishes.'
My Autumn In Milan (2011)
- Italian exchange student Milan Callevari
falls in love with Elijah
, a lonely Ph. D student at M.I.T.
only to be stolen away by Dirk
, a young, hard rockin', well-hung billionaire. Does Elijah have a chance in Hell of getting her back?
- Animated. Wink Hammerstein
is very successful business pig and is C.E.O. of Oiking Equity
- a prominent Hedgehog Fund
. The Great Recession of 2008 nearly bankrupts Oiking Equity
and two Vulture Capitalists
) swoop in to take over the firm at fire sale prices. Wink and his trusted colleagues (Foxy Fox, Lloyd Growl
) must band together to save the company.
Plausible Deniability (2011)
- Based on the 2009 Manka Book 'Death To Satan.'
- On her 50th birthday, Audrey Blankfield
leaves her family and her job as a top neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins
to pursue her lifelong dream of becoming a club DJ in Las Vegas. Tagline: Neurosurgery and Hip Hop Collide May 2011!
Freedom Swimmers (2011)
- Fifteen time Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Phelps
stars as a 1930s Soviet prisoner in the Gulag who decides to lead a group of prisoners to freedom by swimming the White Sea Canal
Witched At Birth (2012)
- A hospital mix-up results in a mortal being raised in a coven and a witch being raised in suburbia.
The Backup Goalie, The Punter and The Utility Infielder (2012)
- These guys have a lot of time on their hands so they decided to join up and solve crimes - including a plot to kill the President.
Dr. J and Mr. Hyde (2012)
- Set in the 1970s during the height of the ABA, Dr. J
kills opposing teams on the basketball court with his incredible skills and kills prostitutes at night.
Revision Quest (2012)
- A Native American vows revenge against documentarians to release his soul from the photos in which it is trapped.
King Cop (2012)
- After a paperwork glitch names NYPD Lt. Tony Daniels
(South Bronx beat) as the new King of Moravia, he decides to clean up that country one bad Moravian at a time.
Pinnochio's Planet 3D (2012)
A planet populated by little lying wooden boys must defend itself against an invasion by King Kong
and his monkey friends.
- Will having been unwanted all his life make life on this desert isle any easier? YES!
Flag Day (2012)
- Horror. A group of zombie war veterans take on a small Midwestern town - preying on those who don't put out their flags for Flag Day
. (Tagline: This Year Flag Day Is Memorial Day Weekend!)
Purr For The Course (2012)
- Inspirational true story of the stray cat that rode Man Of War
to victory in the Preakness after his normal jockey was too sick to ride.
Paradise Lust (2012)
- In the world of the damned, temptation runs rampant - especially for a convicted sex offender like Richard
The Moonbeamers (2012)
- When the moon is accidentally destroyed, it's up to a group of high school science students on detention to build a new one.
- When America's youth refuse to take to the front lines, it's up to the greatest generation to save the day.
- Inspired by Chopin's Prelude in A Major, Opus 28, No. 7
- 50 Cent
plays Ted Rawlings
- a washed up baseball player looking for one last chance on the Minor League Bakersfield Tigers
Shotgun Wedding (2012)
Two young guns from different families (the Colts
and the Winchesters
) elope to get married over the violent protests of their families. It's 'Romeo and Juliet'
for animated guns.
Pupgrade (2012 - Manka Family)
- Move over, Rover
, on August 12th
, there's a new pup in town!
Strunk and White 'The Elements Of Style' (2012)
- Adaptation of the popular book that promises to be the most grammatically correct film of all time.
The Covetest (2012)
- Superhero Lionel Murphy
transforms into a Caged Lion
when crimes are committed. It's very frustrating for Lionel to watch the criminals continue what they're doing because Caged Lions
can't get out. Or can they? No, they can't.
The Forgotten 8 (2013)
- Based on the MC Comics
characters, the Forgotten 8
have one job - to protect the Sanitation Commissioner
. They are not always successful - rarely does a Sanitation Commissioner
survive more than one month on the job.
Eddie And The Magic Poison Oak (2013 - Manka Family)
- Continued adventures of 10-year-old Eddie
('Eddie And The Magic Rattle Snake Bite' - 2010
eats poison oak and goes on an incredible adventure to save the Worm Princess
The Montpelier Exposition (2013)
- The first movie adaptation of the best-selling 'The Bronze Candle'
book trilogy (Manka Books
) featuring Cold War super-spy Doug Shapiro
Mrs. Kensington's Amazing Drunk Party Night (2013)
- Based on the best-selling Manka Books
title from the 1990s Lonely widow Mrs. Kensington
decides to throw caution to the wind and invite a bunch of strange men from her church group over to her house to get really drunk.
- Animated 3D. Monty
is a Praying Mantis
who discovers he is an Atheist
. He is immediately cast out of his village. With the help of a Blind Dog
and a Tiny Polar Bear
sets off on the adventure of his life to achieve acceptance in the world.
Flap Yo Wings (2013)
- Big budget movie musical in the style of the Busby Berkeley
1930s musical extravaganzas. Featuring the music of Edison Kay
and lyrics by Sherwood Kuhl and Tom Steadman
('Rampage Of The Stegosaur' - Manka Broadway
The End Of Daves (2013)
- In the overgrown greenery of post-apocalyptic Earth, three survivors cultivate a treasure trove of pot plants and go on a perilous journey to find others to sell it to.
The Beer Hunter (2013)
- In the 1960s, a drunk guy (Randy) from Ohio gets drafted and goes to Vietnam and keeps getting drunk in Vietnam every change he gets. After he gets sent home for being too drunk all the time, he resumes his life of getting drunk at various Ohio bars.
- Biopic of the life of God
featuring the voice of Ethan Hawke
and the puppetry of Julie Taylor
- Horror - abbreviated.
You'd better goddamned fucking scream! This Halloween, prepare to die.
Oz: Scarecrow On Fire (2013)
- The Scarecrow
has a brain now, with a memory, and he employs the Lollipop Guild
to help him track down all the Witches of Oz
who tried to set him on fire and bring them to violent justice.
Khalid On Me (2013)
- Via state of the art computer generated imaging, a hologram of John Belushi
portrays Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
as a team of CIA operatives pursue him over the course of three months in 2003.
- Four small town friends who make a living advertising new home developments on street corners, enter the National Ad Spinners Competition
where they endure the consternation of the big city Spinners
Who Let The Dogs Out? (2013)
- Based on the popular song,
somebody has let out all the dog and Bob
is the only one that can get them back in. But Bob
just wants to watch porn.
Fat Gods (2013)
- The Rolling Rocks
is the Best Bowling Team
on the planet - but are these Zanesville, Ohio, auto mechanics ready for all the fame, money and pussy that come with that title?
The Adjuster (2013)
- Spin-off of 'The Forgotten 8'
(see above), The Adjuster
is an insurance adjuster who attempts to stop Evil
by canceling Evil's
insurance. The Adjuster
discovers that Evil
could give a shit about insurance and must think of another idea before the city explodes.
The Lurchling - Part 1 (2014)
- A trilogy of movies based on the popular short Holande Backaray
novelette (Manka Books
). [The third movie was broken in to three more movies - The Lurchling - Part 3A, 3B and 3C.]
Don't Call Me Skullboy (2014)
- Based on the MC Comics
- the hero without skin on his face. He can take and give a lot of punishment but there's one thing you never, ever want to do... but the bad guys just can't stop calling him 'Skullboy.'
I 2 I (Eye-To-Eye) (2014)
- Dr. Isis Eiger
, an ophthalmologist / African explorer, has been seeking to find the Freemason Eye of Providence
all her life. When she is abducted at Bob's Big Boy
by her crazy old college professor, the greatest adventure of her life begins.
My Goombah (2014)
- Re-imagining the hit Manka Bros. movie from 1986. Bobby Moynihan
takes on the role made famous by Tony Rosato
, a smokin', drinkin', whorin' mob guy who pulls a few strings and qualifies for the Olympic Speed Racing Team
The Consolidate (2014)
- When a woman discovers that her blind date has just found out he's dying in the next 24 hours, it's up to her to provide him a lifetime's worth of dates - both good and bad - he'll never get to experience otherwise.
Burnt Sienna (2014)
- Old friends gather at a Tuscan villa one summer, drinking Chianti and reminiscing about the time they engulfed a local woman in flames, who may or may not have been a witch. [2021 update - she WAS a witch and needed to burned.]
Hellfish 3D (2014)
- Giant clams, a byproduct of Japan's Fukushima nuclear accident
, terrorize the citizens of Eugene, Oregon, and everyone refuses to help them.
- Inspired by true events. Keith Baxter
pulls off the biggest bank heist in New York City history, but his getaway car is stuck in reverse! He avoids capture by backing up at dangerously high speeds, only to be undone by massive tie-ups on the George Washington Bridge
en route to Fort Lee.
- Two gifted friends fight to become their graduating class' valedictorian.
Lou Tonium: The Birth Of Lou Tonium (2014)
- From MC Comics
, the origin story of Lou Tonium
and how feared mobster Lou Callebrisi
became the galactic hero Lou Tonium
A Night At The Museum Of Tolerance (2014)
- 'A very serious parody.'
An aging former Nazi just wants a little peace and quiet in his new job as a night watchman. But Anne Frank
and a plethora of miniaturized Warsaw Ghetto
resistance fighters have other plans for him. [Rated NC17 for necessary extreme violence and torture.]
Narcoleper - A Love Story (2014)
- They say there is someone for everyone in this world. Holy shit, it must be true!
The Spina Bifida Kid (2014)
- Taylor Franklin
is not going to let his medical condition prevent him from making him from making it through basic training so he can fight for the best damn country on the planet - Canada. -
Ctrl Alt Elite (2014)
- The 1% must defend themselves when computer hackers write software that shifts America's balance of wealth. Hashtag #occupytheaterseats.
Christ Detective (2015)
- Jesus Christ
returns to Earth and takes a job in the Philadelphia PD, solving crimes and, unfortunately, developing a heroin habit because he can't take all the suffering on the streets.
- The 2005 MBS
cult series gets a new life as a feature film courtesy of Kickstarter and really gullible fans who will then pay to see it in theaters.
- Attention shoppers, the volcano beneath the mall is not as dormant as land developers led you to believe!
Blow Your Cool (2015)
- Adrian Lyne
directs this feature film based on the 1969 board game where players crouch on the floor and blow balls across a vinyl mat. The contestants are asthmatic sex addicts, so all bets are off. [Featuring a soundtrack by Seamus
- Live-action true story of the first cat (a stray feral cat named Petty
) to compete in (and win) the Daytona 500
- A child is born with the knowledge of everything that will happen to him during his lifetime.
Space Wonk (2015)
- The idiot son of an astronaut gets a chance to go to the International Space Station
with his dumb ass friends. It's just possible they may set back the space program 50 years.
City Girls: South Of The Border (2015)
- Animated 3D.
Based on the successful Manka Toy Doll line, the City Girls
head south. When Conseula
, their nanny, is deported, it's up to the City Girls
to bring their big city sophistication to a border town in need.
Toon To Tango (2015)
- Live-Action / Animated 3D. A bashful cartoonist who accidentally entered in Argentina's 'Salon Tango'
competition, just seek help from one of his own creations - Fernando Mouse
Magic-Con 3D (2016)
- Top Magicians from around the world gather annually at a Scottish castle where there is no exit or entrance after the doors have shut. When Magicians start disappearing, the others wonder whether they are dead or is it just magic. Yes.
Carl - Frankenstein's Brother (2016)
- Dr. Frankenstein
is getting much better at building monsters. Carl
turns out to be nearly perfect - good looking, well-spoken and a great catch for the ladies. Dr. Frankenstein's FIRST Monster
is very jealous and tries to destroy Carl
Last Train To Crazy (2016)
- Four sisters all come home to Crazy, South Carolina,
to be with their ailing mother in what might be her last Thanksgiving
The Deceptive Repose Of The Stegosaur (2016)
- Sequel to 2007's enormous flop 'Rampage Of The Stegosaur.'
This time, the Stegosaur
may look like he's extinct but really, he's just plotting his revenge.
- A remake of 'Blacula'
but in this one, 'Blacula'
Green Screen (2016)
- Someone is killing the great CG actors of Hollywood in front of green screens - but the cost savings are too great for the studios to stop the practice.
The Javelin: End Of Innocence (2017)
- From MC Comics
comes the first of a very ambitious slate of Phase I of the MC Universe (8 Phases of the MC Universe with span 35 years and 157 movies)
. The Javelin
has hurled himself from Dystinatio
so he may destroy it in order to save it.
The Haunting Of Angelyne (2017)
- A wealthy family purchases a home in the Hollywood Hills only to discover life-size Angelyne doll in the attic which comes alive every night and poses seductively at the end of their beds, chewing gum.
Bella Sangiovese (2017)
- A food and wine editor for the Washington Post leaves her high-pressure life and moves to Viareggio, Italy. Based on the 2005 best-selling Manka Book 'Tight Ass Female Seeks Italian Love.'
Camel Hump Roller Terror: The Movie 3D (2017)
- Based on the wildly exciting ride at the Manka Fun Park in Yemen
. As the right has not yet been completed due to ongoing wars, the film covers the tedious day-to-day activities of the ride's contractor and his struggle with Yemen bureaucracy.
God's Will (2017)
- When God dies, failed stand-up comedian Frank Rogers
unexpectedly finds himself heir to EVERYTHING. [Script was the winner of the 8th Annual Manka Bros. Screenplay Competition.]
Uncle Knuckles: Unnecessary Evil (2017)
- From MC Comics
comes the first time Uncle Knuckles
has been seen on the big screen! A former pit boss / mobster in Vegas, Uncle Knuckles
is hit on the head by one Bobby Berona's orangutan magicians
and develops magical powers. He overcomes the urge to use the powers for evil in order to save the human race.
The Year Of Magical Drinking (2017)
- Alcohol is the key to all wisdom - at least that's what one Frat House
at the University of Wisconsin
Thorn In The U.S.A. (2017)
- A fracking accident in the upper Midwest causes tumbleweeds to quadruple in size, and they are Hell-bent on human destruction. This summer - don't open your door - it's a tumbleweed knocking!
The Brown Haze: Code Of H.O.N.O.R. (2017)
- MC Comics
welcomes you to the future - a future so desolate and bleak that only The Brown Haze
The Arm (2018)
- A Valentine to the world from Nicolas Sparks' half-brother Randy. A world-renowned, attractive but lonely Heart Surgeon (Celia Addison) finds a male arm on the Outer Banks and decides to find out whose arm it is. Will such a stupid idea turn out to be the answer to her prayers?
Sheetah: Harvest Of Sorrow (2018)
- From MC Comics
first solo film focuses on her origin story. Born during the Great Chinese Famine of 1263
survived on dirt and was raised by Locusts
(before eating them). Her lightning speed and Locust Wings
helped seed the clouds, bringing rain and prosperity to her village.
Desktop Icons (2018)
Disgraced but innovation former Pixar
animators Gary Clove
and Sylvester Halperin
create a world populated entirely by the desktop icons we've all come to cherish - but as lovable animated characters! Watch nerdy Adobe Reader
and the heroic Excel
vie for the affections of sleek, sexy Google Chrome
, while hip-hop sensation 'Word!'
on its ear!
Skullboy: Birth Of T.O.R.N.A.T.O. (2018)
- From MC Comics
. Goddamn, the Earth needs something, anything, anyone to save it. No one ever believed it would be Skullboy
. No. One. Ever. T.O.R.N.A.T.O.
(the organization of superheroes formed to save the world) is born out of necessity and dies out of necessity.
The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald (2018)
- Animated 3D.
An animated musical based on the tragic 1975 sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald
in which all 29 crew members died. Music by Edison Kay
and Lyrics by Sherwood Kuhl and Tom Steadman (Rampage Of The Stegosaur: The Musical)
. But not featuring the hit Gordon Lightfoot
song of the same name due to rights issues.
My Bad (2018)
- Hilarious futuristic sci-fi comedy set aboard a spaceship where the hapless engineer Larry is constantly breaking stuff and apologizing. When the crew's life hangs in the balance, he's at his most inept. But is he accident-prone... like a fox?
Henry The Filth (2018)
- Acclaimed British director Val Breston
brings a dirty, aggressive tone to the story of Henry V (Charlie Hunnam)
, amping up the testosterone, the sweat and slow-motion swordplay. Breston
reportedly employed the most mud ever used in film history.
Rap City In Blue (2018)
- A powerful and detailed look at the birth of hip-hop and rap, told through the prism of rap pioneers Beastie Boys, Eminem, Machine Gun Kelly
and Vanilla Ice
The Javelin 2: Heroes Unwelcome (2019)
- From MC Comics
. The Javelin
is tired and wants to retire even though the world is falling apart around him. Johnny Crasp and The Lost Trood
jump into the T.O.R.N.A.T.O.
task force to lend a hand.
- A feature film adaptation of the 1990s MBS
(two seasons) smash hit about the weekday shenanigans that go on poolside at the exclusive Willeston Club
pool. Our trusty band of muscled lifeguards are challenged with the task of figuring out which of the cougar regulars drowned one of their own.
Space Nazis (2019)
- Set in the 1970s, this could-be-true story depicts how the Soviets kidnapped five former S.S. commanders and blasted them into the galaxy to explore new worlds.
T.O.R.N.A.T.O.: Midnight Storm (2019)
- From MC Comics
. T.O.R.N.A.T.O. (which includes The Javelin, Sheetah, Uncle Knuckles, The Brown Haze, Mico Wife and Skullboy)
rises from the ashes following last year's 'Skullboy: Birth Of T.O.R.N.A.T.O.'
This time, the enemies are from within.