Williamsport Warriors (1990)
- The Little League World Series
becomes a struggle for survival as the Taiwan
team turns out to be Chinese Nationalist Terrorists
. It's up to the Bakersfield Tigers
to save the President.
Pole Cats (1990)
- Based on a true story. Story chronicles the failed efforts of one misguided visionary and his dream of entering the Iditarod
using a team of house cats.
Unimaginable Terror (1990)
- Lowell Ganz
and Babaloo Mandel (City Slickers II: The Search For Curly's Gold, Father's Day)
brings this chilling tale about what happened to a family that never came back from vacation.
Cruisin' For A Bruisin' (1990)
- Cruise custodian Drake Derrek
must defend a cruise ship from pirates.
Mars Sucks! (1990)
- When slacker Keith accidentally gets stuck on a rocketship to Mars, he discovers that Mars really sucks.
Bob, You're Telekinetic (1990)
- Bob Danley's
doctor has some bad news for his patient. Can Bob get his malady under control before one of his kids is kidnapped and the CIA recruits him as a terrorist weapon?
Stop The Reaper (1990)
- After watching his grandfather die, a little boy devises a way to stop people from dying - he's going to kill Death!
- Joey Levitch
is Chief Running Water
in this, his final film from a racist and out-of-touch script he wrote in 1961
Donny Castrato (1990)
- After being castrated as a boy by the Rossini family, Donny grows up to be the toughest mob boss on Long Island and one of the opera stage's great contraltos.
My Father, Inc. (1990)
- A father and son can't seem to find the time to get together in this 'Cat's In The Cradle'
In Cold Blood II (1991)
- Robert Harling ('Steel Magnolias, Soapdish') continues the story of the horrific murders in a Midwestern town.
Cocked And Loaded (1991)
- Whether it's cracking a joke or collaring a criminal, these cops could go off at any second.
CIA Squad: In The Same Vein (A Very Familiar Dracula Movie (1991)
- The President has assembled an elite crime-fighting team of Dracula Slayers
to infiltrate Vlad the Impaler's
castle in Romania.
Bullets Be Praised (1991)
- Con man needs $1 million dollars to pay off a gambling debt - he decides to become Muslim and kill Salmon Rushdie
for the reward money.
The Bowler In Chief (1991)
- Because of his high average in the Akron South Lanes
bowling league, Jimmy Nowitsky
is elected President of the United States. The trouble is, he doesn't know how to do anything buy bowl.
I Scream, You Scream (1991)
-Sometimes you can't tell who's evil and who's not.
Slaughter Zoo (1992)
- Genetically-altered goats and sheep attack kids at a petting zoo and reek havoc on Laguna Beach, California.
Mother Of God (1992)
- Even God
has to clean his room before he can borrow the car.
CD Dom (1992)
- Having just escaped from prison, evil doer Vinyl Varney is hurling lots of records and lopping off the heads of innocent people. He is foiled pursued by a mask superhero, Dom DeLuise, who can blind him with one flash of his mystical round ass.
Right As Rain (1992)
- After a chemical plant explosion affects a weather system, the people of Topeka, Kansas, as hit with a hydrochloric acid rain storm. It's up to an ex-baseball player and his ex-wife to save the day.
Mid-Life Crisis (1992)
- Two prominent upper middle class couples go on a bank robbing spree throughout New England.
Raising The Power (1992)
acclaimed account of Scottish mathematician John Napier's
invention of logarithms and his attempt to reanimate the dead with them.
Unimaginable Terror II (1992)
- Herschel Weingrod and Timothy Harris
('Space Jam,' 'Kindergarten Cop'
) continue the story of the lost family that comes back home... for revenge.
Blown Out Of Proportion (1992)
- A criminal group is taken off the State Department list of most dangerous criminal groups. To prove them wrong, they decide to pull-off the biggest crime of all time.
Trench Mouth (1993)
- A comedian is sent to France during World War I
to entertain the troops in the trenches.
Eerie Canal (1993) Dart-Bored (1993)
- After the death of a drinking buddy, locals at a pub decide to put their time to better use by developing a cure for liver disease.
Centrifugal Force (1993)
- Potentially true story about the day that gravity ends.
- A boy born with a head of clay must struggle for acceptance at school... and at home.
43rd In My Class (1993)
- West Point Cadet vows to be #1 in his class by graduation day... even if he has to kill the 42 cadets in front him.
Park Avenue (1994)
- A boy raised by wolves learns it is much better to live in the city.
Rasputin Jones (1994)
- Martin Lawrence's
first film! Former ghetto cop turned mystic mesmerizes the country club ladies in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- American teens start a hurling club to take on the Irish.
Noah's Bark (1994)
- Animated. Noah's got a lot on his hands and when he forgets a male Pekingese, it's up to the other animals to overlook selfish concerns for the survival of their own species and go back and rescue him before it's too late.
Malmo Is In My Heart (1994)
- Pop sensation Ace Of Base
wrote, directed and star in this tale of four singers who yearn to break out of their small Swedish town and become the next ABBA
- Horror / comedy starring Kid 'n Play
. They are asked to be caretakers at a haunted dairy farm.
The Third Antichrist (1994)
- According to Nostradamus
, first there was Napoleon
, then Hitler
, and now... Tom Berenger
Where's Waldo - The Movie (1994)
- Experimental interactive movie.
When the film stops, audience members search the screen for Waldo
, pushing a button when they've spotted him. The film resumes when everyone finds Waldo
Birds Gotta Fly (1994)
- 'Lady Sings The Blues'
set in a junior high - following the life of a drug addicted child singing sensation.
Night Vision (1995)
- Bat-like humans are hired by the U.S. Government
as spies in Iran.
Buried Memories (aka Forget Me Know) (1995)
- When the only pirate who knows how to find a buried treasure develops Altzheimers, his pirate crew work feverishly to develop a cure to the disease before rival pirates reach Death Island.
The Last Prom (1995)
- Doomsday on Prom Night. no nuclear weapon is going to spoil their fun.
The Last Shepherd (1995)
- Action-espionage movie about Max Luminsky
, the last Cold War spy in Poland who refuses to believe the Cold War is over. The CIA knows he's right.
Down The Pubes (1995)
- Filmmaker Ed Burns plays an untalented bastard whose voice hasn't changed but can still bed models.
The End Of Romance (1995)
- Romantic comedy set in the year 15,284.
- Las Vegas sinks hundreds of feet into the desert. Most people die but a few gamblers and showgirls are determined to stay alive.
Murder, LLC (1995)
- A young bookkeeper becomes a made man after he persuades the Mafia to take advantage of new, advantageous tax laws to streamline their operations.
Forever Spring Break (1995)
- Frat guy P.J. meets a Genie in Ft. Lauderdale and is granted one wish. He chooses FOREVER SPRING BREAK!
Do you know what happened to the frat boy who got everything he wanted? He lived happily ever after.
- Sequel to 'XXXX.'
A philosopher fights evil armed with only Zeno's Arrow
- Starring Dick Van Patten
. Not all humans are made of flesh and bone.
Pull The Pin (1996)
- When a witness to a murder wakes up with hand grenades strapped to his body, there's one thing he doesn't want to do. He's only got 88 minutes to rid himself of the explosives.
Love At First Site (1996)
- Romance blossoms in a new thing called a 'chat room.'
I'm Not Roger (1996)
- New high school kid who looks eerily like the popular football quarterback that died last year. He tries to convince everyone that he's not Roger.
All Tied Up (1996)
- High school version of Aeschylus' 'Prometheus Bound.'
Caste Your Vote (1996)
- An Indian (Hindu) is elected President of the United States and institutes a strict caste system. [This movie was wildly condemned for being 'tone-deaf' and the original print was ceremoniously burned on a funeral pyre.]
The Book Of Judges (1997 - Manka Faith)
- Animated musical retelling of 'The Book Of Judges'
in the Old Testament
Macarena Forever (1997)
- Hot nights and cool hombres. This is one movie that is here stay. Starring the Baka Boys
- Modern retelling of 'The Emperor's New Clothes'
featuring Shannon Tweed
as Empress Jill. No one seems to want to tell her she's not wearing clothes.
Yugo Nodoff: Asleep At The Wheel (1997)
- America's favorite late night comedy cop from Manka Bros.' Stupid Skit Show
gets the big screen treatment.
20 Bottles Of Tequila (1997)
- Party guests are not allowed to leave until they have consumed 20 bottles of tequila.
Euripides... You Pay For Deez (1997)
- A heavy-set junior high school girl, taunted by the popular cheerleaders Aphrodite
, invests in a pair of jeans that will poison her nemesis' through their skin in this adaptation of Hippolytus
Westward Hos (1997)
- Prostitutes head West in search of miners.
The Flying Fish Of Rae Dawn Chong (1997)
- Based on the Manka Books
best-seller of the same name by Southern writer Gene Maunam
. The coming of age story revolves around a kid with a speech impediment who always mispronounced the name of the local lake.
The Teenish King (1998)
- A breakaway Republic of teens elects a King. This King has quite a few conditions for the U.S. Government.
Billy Mays: The Power Of Orange (1998)
- Manka Bros. experimented with 'Info-movies'
- full feature films that promoted OxyClean
. In the movie, Billy Mays
must find the 'Evil Dirt Stain'
and kill it with the 'Power of Orange.'
- 'Midnight Express'
at Disney World
Blood Toast (1998)
- Operatic gangster epic centering on mob deadbeats and their daily meeting at Joey's diner.
Crash Landing (1998)
- Agatha Christie's 'And Then There Were None'
set aboard the Space Shuttle - starring Drake Derrek
Swallow Your Pride (1998)
- On his wedding night, a man discovers how bad a lover his wife is which comes as a terrible blow to him. Then he gets involved in a drug heist and goes to jail.
The Art Of High School (1999)
- High school can be confusing, but Kyle will make it through utilizing the principles from Sun Tsu's 2,000-year-old 'The Art Of War.'
Fetus Andronicus (1999)
- In Placenta, California, babies are mysteriously eating their mothers... from the inside! Online mystery writer DiAlm4_374
adapts Shakespeare's 'Titus Andronicus.'
Michael Bay's 'Rope' (1999)
- Remake of Alfred Hitchcock's 'Rope.'
[Not in one continuous shot like the original - there are actually thousands of edits and angles.]
- Business was brisk for this Y2K disaster flick when it opened Christmas weekend 1999, but was followed by an unexpected drop-off the subsequent weekend when the world didn't end.
The Things We Do For Love (1999)
- Can junior executive David Schwimmer
find love with hunchback hot dog vendor Robin Tunney
in Chicago? Manka Music's
teen recording artists 'Down Wit' It'
remake the 10cc
Blood Is Thicker Than Horror (1999)
- Twin brothers fight horror on the Nebraska plains. Can you fight horror if the horror is within? Or without?