The Wazird Chronicles (2009)
- Once the most powerful wizard, the Wazird
is now a has-been trying to regain his glory. His enchanted daughter (and one of the world's Top 100 Wizards
per U.S. News and World Report
, helps him out whenever his magic fails him.
Valerie's Sense Of Smell (2008)
- Fully interactive series where Valerie
smells things all around her and ask the kids at home watching if they can smell it. (She waits for either text messages or emails to tell her what it is. So much of the show is Valerie
waiting for replies from the kids.)
Adult Supervision (2007)
- Kids playtime is 'cautious time'
in this in this musical where adults make sure the kids don't get hurt. Songs include 'Put That Down,' Don't Touch That,' 'Just Stop It,'
and 'What's Wrong With You?'
Kelvin and Flygirl's Basement Adventures (2006)
- Kelvin and Flygirl
crawl into their hyberbox
and have adventures all over the world without leaving their basement.
Oh, You Mammoth! (2005)
- Primetime animated series about Kreg
and his family as his family as they live a typical suburban life, trying to stay live 75,000 years ago.
Jenny Levitch's New Toys (2004)
- Joey Levitch
hosts this kids educational special about sharing. His seven-year-old daughter from his 5th marriage, Jenny
, gets a truck full of new toys. In the show, Joey
teaches other kids how to correctly share and play with her toys. The key message is 'If Jenny gives it to you, but wants it back, she should get it back - or expect to hear from my lawyer.'
Walter Buffalo (2003)
- A weekday morning talk show on MBS Kids
featuring the lovable Walter
and his kindergarten friends. They discuss the news of the day and interview animated characters with new movies coming out.
Vegan Egan's Petting Zoo (2002)
- Faux fur petting zoo hosted by Manka Kids'
favorite vegan - Vegan Egan
Sabaturtle's Tales From The Silk Road (1999)
- Educational special hosted by Manka Kids'
favorite super secret spy turtle - Sabaturle
Dodger Dogs In The 43rd Galaxy (1996)
- The Dodger Dogs
become the first hot dogs in space but must deal with the evil 'Ball Park' Frank
who do anything to stop them from saving the Universe
Cranium Fred and His Friends (1995)
- Cranium Fred
thinks he knows everything because his head is so large. His friends try to keep him grounded while they all study for the mathlympics Grand Champion Finals
- Colony of misfit animals live on an animal and try to solve the world's problems. Characters include: Chimpanzebra, Albacorilla, Elephantalope, Coyoteagle, Flamingoat, Hawktopus, Buffalobster, Crabbit, Dolphinsect, Rhinoscerostrich,
Have A Cow (1989)
- This farmer has too many cows! How many does he have? Start counting kids.
Gangster Dogs (1989)
- Puppy Malone
and Machine Bone Kelly
rules the animal underworld with an iron paw.
The Learning Squad (1988)
- An elementary school teacher and his students reenact historical events through song and dance.
Spelling Bee (1987)
- Animated bee teaches children how to spell.
The Anonymous 7 (1987)
- We don't know who they are. Rumor is they go to my kid's elementary school. We don't know why they help. But we thank them just the same.
Scary Monsters and Super Creeps (1987)
- Muppet-type show based on the David Bowie
Gravity Busters (1986)
- With their powers of centrifugal force, nothing can stop these crime fighting kids.
Kareem Abdul Ja Bear (1986)
- Animated series about a crime fighting / basketball playing bear featuring the voice of Kareem Abdul-Jabar
Crazy Science (1986)
- Informational and fun scientific series that illustrates sciences greatest 'mistakes.'
It teaches kids that it's better to try and fail than to not try at all. Segments included early attempts at hand grenades and how a hobby led to the first human blood transfusion. [Series was originally titled 'Weird Science'
but had to change it due to pending litigation.]
Animated Meet The Press (1986)
- Animated version of the successful Sunday morning news show in an attempt to inform children of the news of the day. [Show proved too costly and time consuming to animate on a weekly basis.]
Ms. Dos (1985)
- Produced for Microsoft
to teach little girls about the onslaught of the PC.
Pirates Of The 2nd Grade (1985)
- Weekly live-action series. Bullies rule Grover Cleveland Elementary
. But the teachers and students need them around for protection from the aliens and monsters that are constantly attacking the weak.
Manka SmAll-Stars (1985)
- Kids of all ages participate in competitions of strength and agility. [The winner got to meet Manka Bros. Vice President of Children's Sports
at the time - Helen Olsen
Power Dogs With Einstein's Brain (1984)
- Super powerful and super smart dogs in a post-apocalyptic world.
Please, The Magic Word (1982)
- Magician Doug Henning teaches kids manners. If they forget to say the magic word, he makes them disappear.
The Diabolical Dr. Rubik (1981)
- Erno Rubik
plays an evil genius presenting difficult challenges to kids in this entertaining and educational children's show.
Celebrate Good Times (1981)
- Come on, Kids, help 'Earth, Wind and Fire'
find their long lost brother... 'Water.'
The Whale Tale (1980)
- Puppet show retelling the 'Jonah and the Whale'
story from the whale's point of view. [The puppets were controlled by Manka Bros.
executives to save on talent costs. Produced at the lowest point in Manka Bros. history
Long Lost Ant (1979)
- An ant from another galaxy falls into Central Park
. Will he ever make it home?
Manka Sheroes (1979)
- From MC Comics
. Thinly-veiled female copies of Manka Bros.'
male superheroes who fight crime while trying to look pretty at the same time.
Space Alamo (1978)
- Animated show following 187 brave Texonauts
as they do their best week-after-week to defend this abandoned Franciscan
space outpost. A show you'll never forget.
The Adventures Of Commodore 64 (1978)
- Follow the adventures of Commodore 64
as he explores the unknown and frightening world of computers.
Kittens and Cubs (1977)
- One-hour weekly series that shows adorable images and film of the cutest kittens and cubs in the world. Named 'Greatest Show Ever'
by toddlers and grandmothers.
- Animated short of the hit pop song 'Wildfire.'
Flycats and The Super Bowl (1976)
- Further adventures of the Flycats
. Here, the underdog Flycats
take on the Pittsburgh Steelers
in the Super Bowl
. [Produced with the NFL
to get children interested in pro football.]
Jaws Of Life (1976)
- 'Safety First'
is this talking shark's motto.
Sir Ocelot (1975)
- The cutest Knight
of the Round Table
- Animated based on the horrible Ray Stevens
Super Draculas Meet The All-New Invisible Super Frankensteins (1974)
- Further adventures of the Super Draculas
as they join forces with the All-New Invisible Super Frankensteins
Hue Are So Beautiful (1972)
- Hosted by popular singing group The Rainbeaus
, the show teaches young kids about colors.
Grammar Jail (1972)
- Nine-year-old Kirk
must serve his 'sentence'
along with his six 'spellmates.'
Features Professor Ellipsis
as their lovable 'Worden.'
The New Math (1971)
- Pits Mothers
against their Children
in a test of the new way versus the old.
- Teaches young kids what punctuation marks are through skits and songs.
Etch A Sketch (1970)
- What will the kids draw today?
Lite Bright (1970)
- What will the kids create today?
Hoarse Horse (1940s)
- Tiny pony in the Manka Toons
stable of characters. Starred in a series of shorts including 'Bridle Suite' (1946)
. His catch phrase: 'What's wrong?' 'I'm a little horse.'
Eatin' Crow (1940s)
- Starred in a series of shorts. [Part of the Manka Toons
stable of characters.]
Jail Birds (1940s)
- Wise-ass birds locked in their cages. Served as a foiled for Scaredy Cat
. [Part of the Manka Toons
stable of characters.]