Mac McCord Stars In 'Straight Flush' (2017)
- That's the name of the movie, not a marketing tag. The worlds of country music and poker collide in this Manka Legends
movie starring Jimmy Row Records
recording artist Mac McCord
Back Nine (2016)
- A Manka Sports
original about the last few years in the life of an aging golfer.
Laughing On The Inside (aka Cured Ham) (2015)
- When a comic loses his wife and children in a drunk driving accident, it's time to start taking things more seriously - including his comedy career.
Dislocated Father (2013)
- A pro football player reconnects with his daughter after a career-ending injury.
A Christian Lives In Mecca (2012)
- Holiday classic about a strong-willed Christian's
attempt to bring Christmas
Welcome Home, Son - Welcome Home, Murderer (2010)
- The title says it all. Can mom and son cohabitate when they both know the truth?
Who Will Save Our Children? (2009)
- Controversial true-story about a group of pedophiles that declare war on the neighborhood drug pushers.
The 40 Deaths Of David Miles (2008)
- A Western
in the classic Spaghetti
sense. Outlaw David Miles
has been through it all.
Escape From Gomorrah (2007)
- A Manka Faith
production of the true Bible story about a shepherd (Harry Hamlin)
who doesn't look back.
I, Monster (2006)
- For the Manka Legends Channel
. Legendary comedian Joey Levitch
stars in this live mini-series which depicts a prominent scholar's slow transformation into a bloodthirsty monster.
Hammurabi's Code (2005)
- When Shamash the Sun God
reappears in 2005 with a new set of laws for the descendant of Hammurabi
, lawbreakers are about to receive a fresh can of opened 'whoop ass.'
I'll Call As Soon As I Get Home (2005)
- For Susan
, a five minute drive home from the store turns into a terrifying eighteen year life and death struggle across six continents.
Santa Claus And The Yuletide Killer (2004)
- Another in the series of 'Santa Mysteries,' Santa Claus
teams up with a rookie detective (Sarah Jenkins)
to solve a series of murders the week before Christmas
Hail To The Freak (2003)
- Potential true story of Jimmy Handfoot
, a former circus freak who is elected President
of the United States
The Koran (2002)
- This never-aired 12-part mini-series adapted from the Islamic
holy book was pulled by MBS
Son Of Icarus (2001)
- Epic mini-series of the odyssey of Icarus, Jr.
Every time the sun rises, he is reminded of his dad.
- An actor friend of Carrot Top
stars as a zoo employee doing everything he can to get the endangered pandas to mate. [A spin-off TV series was planned if Carrot Top
himself played the role. He refused and the project died.]
- Gangs run wild in an L.A.
neighborhood after the Mayor
suspends every cop in the division for bad behavior.
A Flock Of Seagulls - Tragic Flight (1998)
- Original Manka Music
movie of the triumphs, the tragedies and the eventual cannibalistic deaths of a few crew members of New Wave's
first mainstream band.
Always A Bridesmaid (1998)
- It's 'Groundhog Day'
at a wedding for a woman who will repeat as bridesmaid at a wedding day-after-day until she catches the bouquet.
Blackout '97 (1997)
- The 43rd Precinct in Manhattan
tries to stop the chaos during 'The Great Blackout of 1997.'
The Bhagwan's Little Joke (1997)
- A Hindu
family prearranges a marriage for their son in accordance with tradition. The son's fiancée turns out to be MALE!
Broken Wires (1996)
- When the wires are cut by Jesse James
, will Jake Gunderson
- a telepathic telegraph operator on the Oregon Trail
- be able to warn the next town using his telepathic abilities that James
is coming to terrorize them?
No Hard Feelings (1996)
- A comedic look at the effects of impotence on a marriage.
Final Exit (1996)
- Manka Kids
original movie adapted from a controversial children's book on euthanasia. [Never aired.]
Excel 1.3 (1996)
- Story of the men and women who took the free version of Excel
and created the newer version, becoming billionaires.
The State Of Nevada vs. Bobby Berossini (1995)
- Famous animal abuse criminal case against the star of one of Las Vegas'
most popular shows - Bobby Berossini and his Orangutans
- Story of the men and women who created the software and gave it away for free.
Grandpa Won't Be Coming Home (1995)
- Manka Legends
original about divorce after 70.
A, My Name is Larry (1994)
- A painful look at dyslexia through the eyes of Larry.
The Elliott Gould Story (1994)
- The life, death and, eventual, life again of the life and career of Elliott Gould
. [Featuring a brief appearance by Elliott Gould
Cat Got Your Tongue? (1993)
- Absolutely horrible movie for kids starring Rosie O'Donnell
as a woman who accidentally changes mouths with her cat.
If Norman Fell (1993)
- Life story of character actor Norman Fell
. Produced, financed and starring Norman Fell
. [Never aired.]
Laugh Track (1992)
- The unauthorized Garry Marshall
Richard Ramirez - Crime Buster (1992)
- 'Silence Of The Lambs'
-type thriller about a deal made between the Governor
and Night Stalker
killer Richard Ramirez
. Every crime he helps solve knocks a day off his 12 consecutive life-term sentence.
The Cal Worthington Story (aka The Amazing World Of Cal Worthington) (1991)
- Famous car dealer's life and times, from his early life as a spoiled rich kid, to his later life as a spoiled rich old man.
Did My Mommy Call? (1991)
- Comedy about a runaway mom and the five young children at home that really miss her.
High Pressure (1990)
- The unpredictable barometric pressure plays with the minds of the people in a small California
Rainy Day (1990)
- They've been saving up for it, and now they're going to need it.