Permanent link to this article: http://mankabros.com/blogs/chairman/2012/12/06/manka-bros-holiday-party-cancelled/

15 comments

2 pings

1. Disgruntled Employee says:

Not cool, old man. At Disney they get the theme park to themselves. At Universal they get a party and cases of booze. This is bullshit.

2. Khan Manka says:

What’s your actual name, Disgruntled Employee and what department do you work in? I need that information so I can fire your ass.

3. Dan O says:

Bummer.

4. prancerberg says:

At least Manka Brothers doesn’t have to worry about Catwoman and Wolverine in Les Mis. Sell that Comcast stock right now and beat the January rush.

5. Tex Shelters says:

I too will be canceling my holiday parties because of the Fiscal Cliff. I have also laid of all my food service workers and gotten special permits to give work visas to a thousand Mexicans to work the prison food service lines I run for CCA. You see, I won’t have to pay for their Obamacare since they aren’t legal residents, just migrant workers.

God bless America, God bless Haunted Alligators! Here’s a freebie: Alligator Zombies, or better yet, in Brazil, Crocozombies, if SyFy hasn’t done it yet.

Peace and prosperity,
    Tex Shelters, CEO of Tex Shelters Industries, LLC, USA

6. John Boehner says:

Never trust anyone named Khan! It’s all kewl, I’m sticking up for the filthy rich! I’ll drive the bus right off the cliff. The Chairman is just using the cliff as a lame excuse.

7. justagirl says:

Booooooooooooooooooooo. meanwhile they’ll waste even more company money claiming cutbacks due to taxes. Terrible is putting it nicely.

8. Tru dat says:

I guess no one is going to step in and pay for it.

9. Barbama says:

You, sir, are a jerk. Taking away the employees party for your own selfish reasons. Shame on you.

1. Chairman says:

Yeah, well – say it don’t spray it, Barbama.

10. B says:

How Jewish.

11. JB says:

I think 2013 is going to be a worse year for you old man. If you don’t have civility enough to treat your employees with dignity then your business fails. We have decided to boycott your company sir. We do not like the way that you treat your employees. Very unprofessional and unethical business practices in our opinion.

Have a great new year.
    JB

12. Gaylord Tuffles says:

I was just wondering – can we still get completely drunk and chase the interns around semi-naked the studio lot? I always enjoyed that part of the celebrations, and it really doesn’t cost too much. Maybe you could set up a Manka Bros Punch Bowl in the parking lot – we’ll bring the booze – so we have that “who gives a fuck its just a work party” excuse to get out of control. Just a thought – might get our creativity started up a bit so we don’t have to keep rehashing the same boring plot lines in the TV mini-series we keep dredging up with different names and body doubles. Maybe get a body double with really nice tits this time. Just thinking…

13. Grrrr says:

You’re not very bright. Leftover income is taxed at the 2012 rate, and year-end bonuses, 401K / profit-sharing contributions and parties are done so to reduce leftover income and tax liability for 2012.

In 2013, the taxes that are increased (income and payroll) would push employment costs up and cut into profit, but it shouldn’t cause you to hold back on expenditures at the year end of 2012.

14. Bob says:

Thank God, last years sighting of you and Harvey playing drunken fuckin footsies was the final straw for me anyhow.

How the hell did you think you could get your foot in his fly without ripping it ?

Hooray ! It’s OVERRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1. The Manka Bros. Holiday Party Is Cancelled » Chairman's Blog says:

[…] the second straight year, because it was a horrible year for the studio, I have cancelled the planned Holiday Party […]

2. Women's Bailey Button - ???????? ? ????????? moncle - iPad-Hilfe.de - Apple iPad Forum says:

[…] ? ???????????? relate articles? http://wc3map.haotui.com/home.php?mo…c=blog&blogid= Manka Bros. Holiday Party Canceled Chairman's Blog CGI […]